DON'T MISS OUT
State-owned logistics group Transnet confirmed on Monday that it is initiating a legal review of the a R49-billion locomotive procurement contract, known as 10-64, having already declared the contracts irregular and unlawful. Speaking at the release of the group’s interim...
The jury is out on whether a presidential task team will meet its deadline of reporting back to cabinet on solutions to the multibillion-rand Gauteng e-tolls impasse.The team, led by transport minister Fikile Mbalula,...
- Why your grandma hates wearing fitness bands in the park - IOLWhy your grandma hates wearing fitness bands in the park IOL
- 'Shocked' KZN MEC slams Old Mutual following body bag incident - IOL'Shocked' KZN MEC slams Old Mutual following body bag incident IOLWATCH: Women carry dead body into Old Mutual after ‘failure’ to pay out funeral claim CitizenWATCH | Family takes body bag to Old Mutual branch over claims policy unhappiness News24'Old Mutual man' fathered 38 children in his 45 years on earth | The Mercury Independent OnlineWATCH | Family drops […]
- Prince Andrew stepping back from royal duties - BBC NewsPrince Andrew stepping back from royal duties BBC NewsPrince Andrew Opens the Door to a Slimmed-Down Monarchy BloombergUPDATE 1-UK's Corbyn: Serious questions to be answered about Prince Andrew Yahoo NewsPrince Andrew to 'step back' from public duties over Jeffrey Epstein relationship Fox NewsUK prince made 'unbelievable' racist comments against Arabs Middle East MonitorView full coverage on Google News
- Snakes had back legs for 70 million years before losing them, new fossil shows - CNNSnakes had back legs for 70 million years before losing them, new fossil shows CNNFossils Provide Clues to When Snakes Still Had Use for a Pair of Legs The New York Times.Ancient Snakes Had Limbs for 70 Million Years and They Were 'Big Bodied and Big Mouthed' NewsweekExtraordinary skull fossil reveals secrets of snake evolution The Conversation CAView full […]
- Fed officials see little need for further rate cuts, minutes say - CNBCFed officials see little need for further rate cuts, minutes say CNBCFed Officials Cut Rates Amid Worries on Trade, Global Growth The Wall Street JournalFed minutes: Officials felt 3 cuts this year could be enough wpta21.comFed's Lael Brainard says she wants to wait and see how economy is doing before moving rates again CNBCFed minutes show rates on hold; […]