DON'T MISS OUT
South African Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula has confirmed that ride-hailing services such as Uber and Bolt will be closed for the duration of the country’s 21-day coronavirus lockdown.Speaking in an <a href="http://www.702.co.za/articles/378827/no-uber-and-bolt-services-during-lockdown-mbalula" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">interview...
Highly indebted regional airline SA Express on Wednesday announced it was suspending operations with immediate effect.SAX has accumulated losses estimated at R1.2bn in the past decade.“In light of adverse recent developments, including the impact...
All Gautrain buses in Rosebank, Johannesburg, were cancelled on Tuesday morning after drivers raised concerns about Covid-19.“Some of our drivers have expressed concern about the coronavirus.“Management is engaging with them and, as a result,...
- Jazz great Ellis Marsalis dies at 85 after coronavirus complications - Geo NewsJazz great Ellis Marsalis dies at 85 after coronavirus complications Geo NewsJazz legend Ellis Marsalis dies aged 85 due to Covid-19 IOLEllis Marsalis, jazz pianist and father to Wynton and Branford, dies aged 85 The GuardianIn Memoriam: Ellis Marsalis wwoz.orgEllis Marsalis, New Orleans Jazz Patriarch, Dead at 85 PitchforkView Full coverage on Google News
- Malema tells ‘cowards’: Don’t relax the lockdown or ‘millions will die’ - The CitizenMalema tells ‘cowards’: Don’t relax the lockdown or ‘millions will die’ The CitizenView Full coverage on Google News
- Dow Jones Futures: Keep Your Distance From This Coronavirus Bear Market; Zoom Video, Shopify Fall - Investor's Business DailyDow Jones Futures: Keep Your Distance From This Coronavirus Bear Market; Zoom Video, Shopify Fall Investor's Business DailyStocks stumble as US coronavirus cases top 200,000 Fox BusinessDow Jones falls 973 points amid reports of job losses UPI NewsDow Falls Almost 1,000 Points - Here’s What Wall Street’s Saying TheStreetUS markets record worst first quarter since GFC Sky News AustraliaView Full […]
- Why is New Orleans' coronavirus death rate seven times New York's? Obesity is a factor - ReutersWhy is New Orleans' coronavirus death rate seven times New York's? Obesity is a factor ReutersView Full Coverage on Google News
- Bob Kraft sends Patriots plane to China to get equipment for Mass. - POLITICOBob Kraft sends Patriots plane to China to get equipment for Mass. POLITICOView Full Coverage on Google News