DON'T MISS OUT
South Africa’s Rand Merchant Bank, the investment banking arm of FirstRand Ltd., has been appointed as an adviser to help the government assess offers for stakes in its insolvent national airline, according to two...
Pilots landing at OR Tambo International Airport may be forced to do so without an essential ground-based system used to guide planes safely towards the ground in low visibility.This is according to a notice...
The planned business rescue of South African Airways is in limbo because government attempts to raise R5.3 billion of immediate funding from commercial banks failed to elicit a response, a person familiar with the...
- COVID-19 and HIV: so far it seems the outcome is not what was feared - The Conversation AfricaCOVID-19 and HIV: so far it seems the outcome is not what was feared The Conversation AfricaWe’re wasting time and money when we should be probing Covid immunity TimesLIVEColds Nearly Vanished Under Lockdown. Now They’re Coming Back WIREDCan Shutting Up Stop the Spread of Covid-19? Bloomberg QuickTake: NowDrug used to treat coronavirus infections in cats may be effective against […]
- Microsoft to buy Elder Scrolls developer for $7.5-billion - TechCentralMicrosoft to buy Elder Scrolls developer for $7.5-billion TechCentralXbox Buys Bethesda and Parent Company ZeniMax Media IGN AfricaMicrosoft to buy Bethesda Softworks in major boost for Xbox MyBroadbandMicrosoft now owns The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Doom PC GamerMicrosoft buys Skyrim and Fallout company Bethesda GamesRadar+View Full coverage on Google News
- Zendaya fans mistake the meaning of 'upset' after historic Emmys 2020 win - New York PostZendaya fans mistake the meaning of 'upset' after historic Emmys 2020 win New York Post Zendaya Makes History with Her Emmy Win for ‘Euphoria’ The New York Times72nd Emmy Awards: Zendaya Wins for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series Television AcademyZendaya Just Made Emmy Awards History And Everyone Is So Excited For Her BuzzFeed‘Euphoria’ Season 2 Won’t Film […]
- Nikola’s chairman steps down, stock crashes following allegations of fraud - TechCrunchNikola’s chairman steps down, stock crashes following allegations of fraud TechCrunchNikola founder Trevor Milton steps down as executive chairman CNBC TelevisionBreaking News: Trevor Milton out at Nikola Motor FreightWavesNikola Doesn't Look Much Like Tesla Now BloombergNikola founder Trevor Milton to voluntarily step down as executive chairman; stock plunges CNBCView Full Coverage on Google News
- One new coronavirus-related death, 27 additional cases reported in Maine - WMTW PortlandOne new coronavirus-related death, 27 additional cases reported in Maine WMTW Portland8th death linked to coronavirus outbreak stemming from Maine wedding, officials say WCVB BostonMaine CDC reports 44 new cases of coronavirus, no more deaths Press HeraldMaine CDC reports 44 new cases of coronavirus, no new deaths WMTW Portland45 new coronavirus cases have been reported in Maine Bangor Daily NewsView […]