Africa, a continent on the brink of profound transformation, is poised to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digitalisation to revolutionise its logistics, transport and supply chain industries. The youthful workforce, increasing digital literacy, and substantial infrastructure investments provide a unique opportunity for businesses to thrive in this dynamic landscape. To facilitate a comprehensive understanding of AI and Digitalisation’s implications in these crucial sectors, the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport: South Africa (CILTSA) is delighted to announce a business-focused, complimentary webinar scheduled for November 30th, 2023, titled: “Towards a Profound Insight into Artificial Intelligence and Digitalisation: Implications for Logistics, Transport, and the Supply Chain in Africa.”
The programme includes:
- Driving AI and Digitalisation – a practical approach to delivering value by Reza Suleman – Lead, Futures Practice: Africa International Advisors
- What is AI and what does it mean for our future? by Takalani Madzhadzhi, CEO of Ashanti AI
- AI and Digitalisation in action: Case studies and leading-edge, practical examples by Munya Husvu – CEO: ISB Optimus
- Artificial Intelligence and Digitalisation Changing the Landscape of Telematics by Henry Smith – Sales Director: Fleet (Africa) – MiX Telematics
Agenda highlights include:
- What are AI and Digitalisation, and how are they being used in the logistics, transport, and supply chain industries in Africa?
- What are the benefits and challenges of using AI and Digitalisation in these industries?
- How can African businesses prepare for the future of AI and Digitalisation?
The free-to-attend webinar, sponsored by MiX Telematics, also provides a platform for participants to ask questions and share their own experiences.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights into the future of business in Africa. The time to embrace the potential of AI and Digitalisation is now!
To register for the 30 November event that takes place from 09h00 to 11h00, go to https://www.transportsig.com/events/calendarx/domestic/ciltsa-webinar-on-artificial-intelligence-and-digitalisation
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Catherine at 083 300 0331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org